thanks for following along in my journey to post a photo a day for a full year.
i'm excited to see what these 365 days hold for me, personally & professionally. and i'm looking forward already to the growth i hope to find behind my lens.
feel free to leave a comment with likes or dislikes. i'm always open to suggestions.
6 comments:
That is the CUTEST little mug! I need one with an M on it. And I need coffee with the owner. Soon, girl, soon.
love the reflection in the granite!
Tara, the mug is from Anthropologie. Go get yourself one!!
Love the mug...love the reflection...love that I was with you when you bought the mug...love you!
Love the mug too!
and then i really like this one. i'm pretty sure you need a print in your house - thick, black frame. i can see it now. maybe a metallic print?!?
Post a Comment